If you are selling a property in Brisbane, or on the Gold Coast, with a mortgage on it, you will need to arrange for the discharge of this mortgage, as part of the conveyancing process, prior to settlement and for a Release of Mortgage form to be made available and given to the buyer's solicitor at settlement.

You can arrange for your mortgage to be discharged by completing the appropriate form below and submitting it to your bank, or lender.

Mortgage Discharge Forms: