At Dylan & Inns, our Gold Coast and Brisbane lawyers have a passion for providing employment law solutions to both employers and employees. Whether you’re a small or medium sized business owner needing a new employment agreement drafted, require the development of workplace policies and procedures, or are an employee seeking to clarify your rights under the law, we can provide a solution to suit your needs.
To provide the best possible outcome, our lawyers will work alongside your business to understand its needs when it comes to managing employees. We can provide advice on paying staff under the correct award, developing email and social media policies, drafting employment agreements or advising on staff entitlements. Our aim is to develop business solutions, not just to provide legal advice.
We also know that managing employees is a fine balance between art and science and Dylan & Inns is well versed to help you stay on top of changing employment laws, regulations and practices. We can assist businesses of all sizes to manage employees more effectively and understand your legal obligations to them, to help safeguard your rights as an employer.
Our lawyers can also provide assistance to employees directly where they feel they have been treated unfairly by their employer.
If you are an employee who wants practical legal advice as to your rights in the workplace our lawyers can assist. We can review an employment agreement before you start a new position, or review a new contract your employer has given to you. We can also provide advise on unfair dismissal, workplace bullying, or issues with being paid incorrectly or discriminated against at work.
With the ability to act for both employers and employees, our lawyers have an excellent understanding of the full scope of employment law and have the ability to understand exactly what your workplace issue is and provide a solution that will create a harmonious and productive space.
Dylan & Inns GOLD COAST AND BRISBANE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH:
- Employment contracts, including post-employment restraints.
- Sub-contractor agreements.
- Workplace policies and procedures.
- Workplace health and safety.
- Termination of employment.
- Confidentiality and privacy.
- Fair Work Act compliance, including general protection disputes and unfair dismissal actions.
- Grievance and misconduct policies and procedures.
- Dispute mediation.
- Discrimination matters including harassment and workplace bullying.
- Workplace investigations and training.
- Unfair dismissal claims.
- Discrimination complaints.
- Pay and entitlement review.